JADOCOM is looking for an experienced Project Leader to drive customer satisfaction, planning, design, deployment, adoption and support of the end to end unified communications (UC) solution. The consultant will be actively involved in the planning, design and implementation of Unified Communications projects.
- Act as the project focal point for the UC projects , overall accountable for the project implementation.
- Manage cross functional technical and functional teams.
- Apply solid project management and leadership skills and experience in delivering projects on time, within budget, and with high customer satisfaction.
- Provide leadership and technical support to the UC architecture design and solution integration with other IT systems – Directory, messaging, Video Audio Conference, Webconference, Scheduling, recording and webcasting, etc.
- Develop and implement strategies for providing facilitative support resulting in fewer incidents, increased availability, or accelerated deployments.
- Provide leadership and manage the UC project implementation and user adoption.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong aptitude with the ability to lead in-depth technology discussions, articulating the business value of UC solutions and advising customers on the integration of complex infrastructures in high availability scenarios.
- The project manager must be able to drive support-consulting engagements, write technical communications and work effectively with other business and technical units.
- Excellent French (Writing and reading)
- Good English (writing and reading)